A Little About Dr. Esteban Brown
Dr. Brown is a Valley native who graduated valedictorian in 1975 from PSJA High School. From there he attended Stanford University, receiving a Bachelor’s degree in Economics. He continued his education at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, where he received his MD. After, Dr. Brown interned, completed a residency & fellowship, further studying infertility and reproductive system. He started the Reproductive Institute of South Texas in 1992 and has helped over 1,500 couples conceive a baby.
- Over 3,000 babies delivered via IVF
- Texas Super Doctors 10 times
- Texas Super Doctors Hall of Fame Inductee 2016
- Baylor College of Medicine
- University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston
- Board Certified OB/GYN
- Specialty in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Fellowship from University of Pennsylvania
Meet Dr. Yinzhong Bing
Dr. Bing was born and raised in China where he attended Northeast Forestry University and achieved his Ph.D. in Animal Reproductive Physiology in 1998. From there he went to Heilongjian Agriculture University also in China and achieved his B.Sc. in Animal Science. Dr. Bing has co-authored numerous peer reviewed articles and performed several conference presentations. Dr. Bing joined Dr. Brown’s team as Lab Director and Senior Embryologist at the Reproductive Institute of South Texas in 2010.
- Assistant Professor at the Institute of Animal Science in Qiqihar, China
- Associate Professor at the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Harbin, China
- Visiting scientist at the Swedish University of Agriculture Science in Uppsala, Sweden
- Post-doctoral Fellow at the National Agriculture Research Center in Iwate, Japan
- Senior Scientist – Embryologist at the Kato Ladies Clinic in Tokyo, Japan
- Post-doctoral Fellow at the Department of OB/GYN at McGill University in Montreal QC, Canada
- Research Associate at the Department of Animal Sciences at McGill University in Montreal QC
- Senior Embryologist at the Conceptia Clinic in Moncton NB, Canada
You are always safe with us. We are ready to help any time.
Are you ready to take the path to parenthood? Dr. Brown and The Reproductive Institute of South Texas can help you!