COVID-19 UPDATED OFFICE POLICY
The Valley’s Fertility Center Is Open! As these are unprecedented times, we have some new office policies.
1. For appointments, we prefer that patients come to the office alone or with a spouse only.
2. Patients will have a temperature check upon arrival. If you have a fever of 100.4 or higher, you will be asked to leave the building immediately and your appointment will be rescheduled. No exceptions.
3. Anyone entering the building is required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one. No exceptions. Homemade masks or bandanas are acceptable.
4. We will not allow family members or children in the waiting area for any reason.
5. Our restrooms are closed to the public. Please use facilities prior to arrival.
6. Below please see our new privacy notice that includes COVID-19 Safety Policies and COVID-19 Fertility Treatment Waiver. You can review this now, by clicking on the link below. On your next visit to our office, you will be given a copy of the form to sign for your records.